August 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Come join me, because #StarbucksforLife is better with friends. #contest starbucksforlife.com/?referrer_id=f… @yaosammi 8 months ago
- Starbucks: Load $10, Get a Free $10: likeacoupon.com/2016/11/starbu… #likeacoupon https://t.co/mD6d5F7mi7 8 months ago
- Starbucks: Free $5 eGift Card: likeacoupon.com/2016/06/starbu… #likeacoupon https://t.co/1Kapyo0n8C 1 year ago
- Exercises with daddy. we work 'em hard for night night time. #hopeitworks instagram.com/p/uZglSox6Lw/ 2 years ago
- This is how we roll @tprdfw encounter service. #wegotthis #teamumizoomi instagram.com/p/dIrDKqR6IE/ 4 years ago
Category Archives: Randomness
The knowledge of God like a raindrop in a downpour; each is distinct and fully developed on it’s own. Collectively these drops make puddles, streams, lakes, rivers, and oceans and when joined are no longer discernibly distinct. No person would … Continue reading
A teacher’s lounge can often contain several conversations with different topics while at the same time all have one thing in common: complaining. The more I learn about being a teacher becomes a new reason to complain. I usually keep … Continue reading
Birthday dinner for dad. He is 58. Mom turns 60 in two weeks. Love them both dearly. Here are my girls! Here’s one of my little one and me. She is such a cutie and the pink dress was oh … Continue reading
This morning it was like my friend was in another world. He was staggering as he walked all while laughing until he semi gracefully made his way to the ground. Laying on his back he spouted out in some foreign … Continue reading
Our friend Caslin pointed out on Monday night that there were “ants in the bathroom, like lots of them”! I laid some pesticide and closed the door on the problem for the night. Yesterday (Tuesday) I cleaned up the handful … Continue reading
Today we had the wonderful miss Erin Blinn over for Ava’s first official photo session. Erin is transitioning to doing newborn photography exclusively as opposed to weddings, families, etc. She was great with Ava and made her feel comfortable. Very … Continue reading
I am so impressed with how quickly and how well my beautiful wife has gotten a hang of being a mommy!
Welcome to the new site! Our goal is to give those of you who are interested in our lives regular updates. We want to encourage, build up, and bless you our readers.